- hard surface, abrasion-resistant
- suitable for food
- great thermal insulation properties
With special hardening
- largely corrosion-resistant
- excellent electrical insulation properties
- coating can be dyed black (ANOTEC ®-BLACK)
ANOTEC® is an anodically generated aluminium oxide layer of great hardness which protects aluminium materials against wear and corrosion. The base material surface is converted to aluminium oxide. Half the coating thickness ‘grows’ into the base material, which means an additional 20µm layer is created with a standard coating thickness of 40µm.