Tolerance compliant and dimensionally accurate coatings
- Drillings, outside diameters, slits etc. are coated according to your specifications.
- The advantages of each coating are crucial for tolerated dimensions.
- No rework necessary for blank component areas.
- No risk of workpiece damage through mechanical treatment after coating.
We cover the workpiece sections to remain free from coating. You will receive a coated component ready for installation with the requested uncoated sections for: electrical grounding points, EMC protection, optimal thermal conduction, etc.
- Support and technical consultancy in the early stages of your project.
- Optimal coatings for your requirements right from the start.
- The engineering is optimised for the best coating results from the outset.
- No additional costs or time loss through multiple prototyping repeats.
- The advantages of possible partial coatings already become apparent in the product development phase.
- Tolerances are taken into account in due time.
Special final inspection / Packaging
Visual final inspection with discussion microscope: 6x or 32x enlargement
- Customised packaging acc. to specifications.
- Special cleaning and particle-free packaging.
Reduce your lead time with coatings and subsequent HELICOIL® assembly.
- You receive a finished component ready for assembly.
- You can focus on your core competences and leave ALTEFCO to handle the C-part management in this area.
- The final cleaning and packaging of your components takes place in the cleanroom.
- The parts leave our premises packaged ready for assembly.
- This prevents any contamination during transport or intermediate storage.